Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Soul In Bloom Is Blossoming


My magazine has begun to bloom.
Thank you to the generous souls who
took a chance on my offering.
My heart is filling rapidly.

From Lisa~
"Just received my copy of this today. One of the most beautifully written and elegantly photographed 'magazines' I've ever seen. More of a soft-cover book, really. I'm ordering several more to give as gifts as I certainly am not willing to part with my copy! I highly recommend this to everyone!"

From Skye~
"I just received my copy of The Soul in Bloom. So incredibly beautiful & nourishing!
Thank you for such a soul-full creation."

From Don~
"I just got my magazine. I love it, I love it, I love it."

To order a copy of The Soul In Bloom, spring edition~
go HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Your magazine looks beautiful! Congratulations! That must feel so good to have it put out to the universe. I will order a copy when I return from adventuring in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the magazine! What a fantastic accomplishment I will have to place my order!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yay!
    This makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel