Monday, August 31, 2009

Inspire Me Mondays #20






A lovely last day of August.

Inspired by: the Sitting Tree, who sent an invitation on the wind to have me come sit in its loving embrace. I accepted the invitation and wandered over to the creek. I sat for 2 hours. Yes, 2 full hours. It was easy. Because peace is easy and so very needed these days.

The lull of the creek, the ever changing light, the hardly-to-be-believed soothing energy of the tree, it all kept me there in a state of utter contentment. Next time, I plan to stay longer. To me, Nature feels like nothing less than home. And home is where I need to be.

For more Inspire Me Mondays, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I would be right there with you, sitting quietly, just soaking it all in. I love these photos.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel