Monday, December 15, 2008

The Light Of Love

Thank you, little flame, for sending my steadfast prayers and petitions to the invisible realms. Thank you for keeping my spirits focused on truth and possibilities. Thank you for your beacon that knows no time or space, and knows the light of love is a force to be reckoned with.
Thank you, little flame, for reaching his heart across the miles. Thank you for sustaining him in difficult moments. Thank you for the stillness you have brought to me, the stillness that channels the whispers of God. Thank you for keeping the path between his heart and mine well lit. And at 2am on day 54 of our vigil, thank you, little flame, for illuminating my soul and my phone with the sunniest, most welcome, "Hi Honey, it's me" of my life.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/15/2008

    Oh, my... :) No words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy.

    Be back tomorrow...11:04 pm here...need to sleep but read a whole lot of your posts. Will be here tomorrow..after breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graciel, I'm so happy for you! I can only imagine how happy that phone call. Blessings to both of you and the love you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/17/2008

    The sweetness of answered prayers. Words are not enough to describe the joy I feel for you. I can only imagine your relief and gratitude. May you bask in the blessings of life.
    - Marisa

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel