Sunday, January 13, 2008

Frost and Clarity

Very little is clear. Frost and hesitation and doubt are obscuring my view. Both inner and outer. Decisions feel too big to handle, yet the perception of light is there. Just beyond my doubts. Just beyond the limitations I have outgrown, yet still choose to shield myself with.

Very little is clear. But I have decided to relax. I have decided to take the new road and put my needs and well being in the hands of God, instead of thinking I have to figure everything out on my own.

Logistics. Safety. Funding. Sanity. I'm handing it over. I'm going to take a nap. Or maybe read a book. Or create something with my hands. Or attend to the needs of someone else. I'm going to let go, and let God steer and make it clear. I'm going to let go and accept the outcome labeled, "this is for your highest good".

I'm going to live in the moment and trust. Trust that my life and its details are of interest to the Loving Energy that made me. Trust that, with little effort and worry, decisions will come easily and the light of truth will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the time you take to comment on my blog. Thank you for stopping by. Peace from my heart to yours. xo, Graciel